Last night, as part of The Word's year in review, I visited izakaya yancha, a japanese restaurant which opened 7 months ago. Saori and Nam made me very welcome and everyone seemed to enjoy having a photographer there. As I was getting ready to leave Nam offered to make me some food and, never being one to refuse japanese food, or any kind of food, I accepted. So I had a bowl of some the tastiest tofu I've ever eaten, in sesame sauce and covered with shredded chicken and an un-nameable onion, followed by a couple of grilled soy sauce rice balls. Mmmmmmm. I'm not surprised the place was busy. Alas I don't have any photos of the food as I fell on it like an impatient, starving cow. Next time I'll remember, but until then here are some photos of a few things that I didn't eat:







0 comments:

Post a Comment