I took a ton of medium format colour film with me to Japan recently to use with my Holga and returned with almost all of it unused. Each time I put a film into it and take some shots, I'd find the camera later on had shrugged its back casing off, which I assumed would expose the film and destroy the photos. So I punished the machine, stuffed it in the bottom of my bag and took no more pictures with it save for during a night out in Tokyo. Yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to get the first two films back from the shop to find that all of the photos had come out. Due to my Holga's incarceration, most of the pictures are of sakura and from the same place, but that's ok. I've had a nice surprise and have a pile of unused film which I think gives me one more reason amongst plenty of others to go back to Japan.















0 comments:

Post a Comment