Tis February, the month of my photographic anniversary and therefore when my calendar begins. To celebrate - in a very sensible, sober way - I have been processing some photos (a few of which are from my new Canon 7D, a present to myself) from a recent trip to Thailand using some Lightroom presets that I gifted myself. In the past I think I've used presets a total of three times, preferring instead to adjust each level personally. Today I unwrapped my presents and played with my new toys. Like any good child, I played with them a bit too much and now feel exhausted yet becalmed. Here are some of the results, some processed using presets (some free, some bought), some not, randomly stitched together.


















2 comments:

  1. Great stuff - waterboy in particular. Took me a few long seconds to figure out what you'd done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Si! Yep that wobbly one seems to be a favourite

    ReplyDelete